The Elonex story
With a long and successful history of developing and advancing new technology, bringing new e-concepts to market and operating a unique Digital Out Of Home Advertising Network, Elonex is committed to building brands, propelling brand messages and maximising brand engagement through the power of high impact digital visual communication.
The Elonex Group is growing rapidly and after a sustained period of expansion was named in this year’s Sunday Times VirginAtlantic Fast Track 100. Achieving this in a market flooded with venture capital has allowed Elonex to not only grow but to also attract a high profile board and Chairman.
The future will be fast paced and exciting, Elonex are looking for a creative team who are up for the challenge.
About the role
The role of the Digital Designer is to strengthen the organisation’s brand and to take a lead in creating concepts and designs for a variety of platforms.
You will enhance the message, make all media platforms exciting and user-friendly, and be able to transform content ideas into multimedia experiences.
You are a brilliant team player working with and inspiring the rest of the design team as well as the tech team to ensure the best quality output. You will be happy to get stuck in and overall you’ll help raise the quality of design output by being aware of the latest UI, UX and technology trends.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead from the front: set the design standard and direction
- Introducing and applying expert art direction to the visual elements of Elonex projects and campaigns
- Inspiring and motivating to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work
- Forge and execute innovative, visually beautiful and commercial concepts for all of the Elonex businesses
- Staying up to date with industry trends and striving to innovate beyond these by engaging with the wider digital creative community.
- Uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns
- Leading digital design for the Elonex websites across all devices (desktop, mobile, tablet) and applying a ‘mobile first’ approach to all design projects
- Skilled Digital Designer with experience in brand and UI design production
- Ability to interpret the business needs, developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts that fit within the Elonex brand that will deliver commercially, accuracy and effectiveness.
- Use innovation and creative disruption to redefine a design brief.
- Have a passion for digital industry developments and strong interest in brand building
- An impressive portfolio and a passion for outstanding digital work.
- Have full understanding and vast experience with a range of design packages; with advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and InDesign.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Driven – Striving to be the best you can be, always learning
- Progressive – Always willing to learn
- Enthusiastic – Always looking to find the positives and encouraging other to do the same
- Courageous – Be brave, take risks, learn from everything you do
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to Robert Bloxham firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on 18thJanuary 2018