We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join our team in Birmingham.
Working within our busy creative department, you will be responsible for designing high quality client artwork to appear on the Digital Out of Home advertising billboards we operate across the UK.
The role will involve liaising directly with clients to ensure an accurate brief is in place in order to produce artwork that ultimately proves effective and meets agreed advertising objectives.
You will work with a wide variety of clients, always have multiple projects on the go and will be in close contact with our marketing and sales departments.
An interest in advertising, a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver high quality artwork whilst under pressure of working to tight deadlines are all crucial to your success in this role.
Our clients are the most important part of our business, and you will share our passion for maximising budgets and achieving outstanding advertising results on their behalf.
- Gaining a quick understanding of each clients advertising objectives
- Taking and evolving advertising briefs in line with what works effectively on digital billboards
- Creating artwork for client advertising campaigns
- Ensuring artwork is produced to a high standard with attention to detail
- Ensuring artwork is correct to our clients brand and advertising requirements
- Gaining client approval on all artwork produced
- Delivering correctly sized and formatted artwork files within deadlines
You will have:
- The ability to work as part of a team and equally well on your own initiative
- The ability to multitask, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe design packages such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A keen interest in creativity, advertising and the design industry
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
To apply, please contact: